Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ack - FINALLY

So GEEEEEEZZZZ, I tried so hard to get to my blog yesterday from the crop!!! I had photos to show, funny ones! (sigh) Anyway, the crop was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so didn't want to leave, I was having so much fun. You know, I work with just about the nicest people anywhere!!!!!!!!!! Meeting everyone was great, everyone is so different and funny! I'm so bummed I didn't get more time with Lisa, I was so looking forward to meeting this woman, who has helped me SO MUCH!!! But I did get to meet her, and that's what's important.

I can't post any photos until I get either home or to a hotspot that actually works. I tried from the airport, couldn't connect, and tried from the crop, but couldn't get into my blog! It's a conspiracy. :)

Well I'm off to go enjoy my last day here. It's been rough, meeting tons of new people, warm weather, sitting in the jacuzzi before bed every night...but I suffered through it somehow. heheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home